Get connected to the work of Operation Hope Prison Ministry
Ways to contribute to Operation Hope Prison Ministry
Operation Hope Prison Ministry begins inside the prison, providing re-entry and veteran services. Upon release, OHPM meets immediate needs by supplying clothing, food, a bus pass, and a backpack filled with hygiene items. We also give personalized assistance to secure employment, housing, and education.
OHPM assists children of incarcerated parents by providing scholarships and connects them to their parent in prison. Your donation will help provide a hopeful pathway from prison to the community.
Other ways to support Operation Hope Prison Ministry…
- For an increase in felon-friendly jobs and housing opportunities for ex-offenders.
- For mentors willing to be positive role models in the lives of ex-offenders during their first year postrelease.
- For an increase in volunteers to help with programs in prisons.
- Join OHPM’s team of trained volunteers helping ex-offenders with transportation to appointments for housing, medical, and employment opportunities.
- Your financial support helps OHPM continue services to families affected by incarceration throughout the year.
- Donations of toddlers, children’s Bibles, and non-chapter books for ages 3-7 are especially needed at this time. Cash donations to pay for packaging and mailing the books are also needed.
- Donations of bottled water, packaged snacks, and clothing for clients who walk or take a long bus ride to OHPM. Some are homeless. When donating clothing, consider including shoes and blankets too. Clients are welcome to shop the clothing room every visit.
- Help sponsor a meal or donate craft supplies to incarcerated veterans for their service projects and club activities.